The Swedish board of Agriculture
Who are The Swedish Board of Agriculture?
Hear more about how we work and about our Development and Digitization department in the video next door!
Do you want to become a system developer but lack the experience required? We now offer you a unique opportunity to build a stable and broad experience base and get in and develop in the role of system developer at one of the Jönköping region’s largest IT employers.
Their trainee program
In our trainee program, which we are now running for the ninth year in a row, you get access to all the skills available in the business in a well-developed program where the ultimate goal is for you to get a permanent job as a system developer with us.
In the program, we alternate teacher-led training with a focus on Java and TypeScript and project work with self-study and internships in our development teams in an exciting and eventful environment. Here you get plenty of challenges, but also a cordial and collegial community and team spirit. You have your own dedicated supervisor and former trainees who act as sponsors throughout the trainee period. The
We offer you:
We offer you:
• Team-based approach: Agile system development, teamwork with good opportunities to influence
• Good development opportunities: Modern technology, dedicated competence development time, experiment days and good opportunities to develop and make a career
• Social activities: Active staff association and well-being committee that regularly organizes popular activities such as pub nights, AW and try-out activities
• Good working environment: Since March 2021, we have been in completely newly built premises on the southern shore of Munksjön
• Good conditions: Salary and access to all our benefits from day one
If you continue to be employed after the trainee program, you will become a system developer in one of our development teams with the opportunity for a good salary development and good opportunities for competence development.
Some voices from former trainees
Are you interested in this company?
Contacta Anna Carlsson, coordinator!
Tfn: 036-15 64 52